ESP32S ESP32 NodeMCU Development Board
BULK PRICE RANGE: 300Php – 550Php
(Contact Our FB Page for bulk price purchase deals)
We do cash on delivery or cash on pick up on LBC branches nationwide
- Main: Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- Cores: 2 or 1 (depending on variation) – All chips in the ESP32 series are dual-core except for ESP32-S0WD, which is single-core.
- Clock frequency: up to 240 MHz
- Performance: up to 600 DMIPS
- Secondary (ULP): dedicated for ADC conversions, computation, and level thresholds while in deep sleep.
- Wireless connectivity:
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n @ 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbit/s)
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Internal memory:
- ROM: 448 KiB – For booting and core functions.
- SRAM: 520 KiB – For data and instruction.
- RTC slow SRAM: 8 KiB – For co-processor accessing during deep-sleep mode.
- RTC fast SRAM: 8 KiB – For data storage and main CPU during RTC Boot from the deep-sleep mode.
- eFuse: 1 Kibit – Of which 256 bits are used for the system (MAC address and chip configuration) and the remaining 768 bits are reserved for customer applications, including Flash-Encryption and Chip-ID.
- Embedded flash: – Flash connected internally via IO16, IO17, SD_CMD, SD_CLK, SD_DATA_0 and SD_DATA_1 on ESP32-D2WD and ESP32-PICO-D4.
- 0 MiB (ESP32-D0WDQ6, ESP32-D0WD, and ESP32-S0WD chips)
- 2 MiB (ESP32-D2WD chip)
- 4 MiB (ESP32-PICO-D4 SIP module)
- External flash & SRAM: ESP32 without embedded flash supports up to 4 × 16 MiB of external QSPI flash and 8 MiB SRAM with hardware encryption based on AES to protect developer’s programs and data. ESP32 chips with embedded flash do not support the address mapping between external flash and peripherals.
- Peripheral input/output: Rich peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch, ADCs (analog-to-digital converter), DACs (digital-to-analog converter), I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), UART (universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter), CAN 2.0 (Controller Area Network), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface), I²S (Integrated Inter-IC Sound), RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface), PWM (pulse width modulation), and more.
- IEEE 802.11 standard security features all supported, including WFA, WPA/WPA2 and WAPI
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: AES, SHA-2, RSA, elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), random number generator (RNG)